Clearance Traditional Victorian 4 Column 760mm x 13 sections Radiator.Limited Stock AvailabilityCURRENT LEAD TIME TO DESPATCH FOR CLEARANCE RADIATORS ONLY IS 5-7 WORKING DAYS.
IF ORDERED WITH BESPOKE RADIATORS LEAD TIMES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CURRENT LEAD TIMES SHOWN ON HOME PAGE WHICH MAY BE LONGER.
We have classified these radiators as slight seconds as they are either from a returned order, have thicker sections, will be an ex-display radiator or have casting blemishes/surface marks which have been removed from stock for purely aesthetic reasons. Photo examples are representative of the radiators supplied in our Clearance range
As with ALL our Cast Iron Radiators, these have been pressure tested to 6 bar/ 87Psi prior to despatch.
All Clearance radiators are supplied in our most popular top coat finish – GUN METAL GREY
They are supplied with a FREE bleed valve/air vent.
Come with full fitting and handling guidelines.
These represent an excellent opportunity to acquire our radiators at a great price and come with a one-year guarantee from date of purchase for extra peace of mind.
- Fully assembled and ready to fit.
- Pressure tested to 6 bar/87psi.
- Guaranteed for 1 year from purchase date.
- Integral feet.
- ½" 15mm BSP connections for main valves.
- Free basic brass bleed valve.
- Available ready painted GUN METAL
- All cast iron radiators supplied CE Certified to British Standards BS EN 442-1 & BS EN 442-2.
- Heat outputs are at Delta T50 (ΔT50°C). See FAQ page for correction factors.
- Height: 760mm *
- Length: 830mm **
- Depth: 143mm
- No. Sections: 13
- Water content: 12.1 litres
- BTU (DT50): 5070
- KW (DT50): 1.486
- Weight: 69kg
* Height is for foot section from floor to top of radiator.
**All lengths approximate and include to bush ends - please allow 4% tolerance.