Clearance Traditional Victorian 9 Column 330mm x 13 sections Radiator.Limited Stock Availability. Subject to advertised lead times shown on home page.
We have classified these radiators as slight seconds as they are either from an order return, have thicker sections, or will be an ex-display radiator and has casting blemishes/superficial surface marks which have been removed from stock for purely aesthetic reasons.
See photo examples which may not be the actual radiator supplied.
As with ALL our Cast Iron Radiators, these have been pressure tested to 6 bar/ 87Psi prior to despatch.
They are supplied with a Black Primer paint finish.
They are supplied with a FREE bleed valve/air vent.
Come with full fitting and handling guidelines.
These represent an excellent opportunity to acquire our radiators at a great price and come with a one-year guarantee from date of purchase for extra peace of mind.
- Fully assembled and ready to fit.
- Pressure tested to 6 bar/87psi.
- Guaranteed for 1 year from purchase date.
- Integral feet.
- ½" 15mm BSP connections for main valves.
- Free basic brass bleed valve.
- Available ready painted BLACK PRIMER
- All cast iron radiators supplied CE Certified to British Standards BS EN 442-1 & BS EN 442-2.
- Heat outputs are at Delta T50 (ΔT50°C). See FAQ page for correction factors.
- Height: 330mm *
- Length: 765mm **
- Depth: 330mm
- No. Sections: 13
- Water content: 14.3 litres
- BTU (DT50): 4576
- KW (DT50): 1.340
- Weight: 94kg
* Height is for foot section from floor to top of radiator.
**All lengths approximate and include to bush ends - please allow 4% tolerance.